The Samsung Galaxy S6 4G+ (left) and Galaxy S6 edge 4G+ (right) are now available for pre-order in Singapore. Those interested can visit the following telcos’ sites:
- M1: www.m1.com.sg/s6ands6edge
- Singtel: www.singtel.com/s6ands6edge
- StarHub: www.starhub.com/s6ands6edge
Consumers can also visit the following Samsung Experience Stores to pre-order the Galaxy S6 4G+ (without contract) and Galaxy S6 edge 4G+ (without contract) by placing a $50 deposit per device:
- Central: Great World City #02-39 Tel: 6235 1134, Paragon #B1-27/27A Tel: 6735 5926, VivoCity #02-28/29 Tel: 6376 9150, 313@Somerset #B2-24/25/26 Tel: 68361809, Bugis Junction #01-54 Tel: 63387911, Chinatown Point #01-48 Tel: 62227911
- East: Tampines Mall #02-29 Tel: 6782 9575, Bedok Mall #B1-07 Tel:67851118, Parkway Parade #02-32 Tel : 64407969
- North: AMK Hub #B1-37/38 Tel: 6753 6070, Nex #04-42 Tel: 66367392, Causeway Point #03-12 Tel: 68911011
- West: Jurong Point #B1-09/10/11 Tel: 6791 2272, Westgate #01-01 and #02-01 Tel: 6369 9175
Pre-order collection will be from April 10. All successful pre-order customers will be getting exclusive gifts worth S$146 comprising a Samsung Wireless Charging Pad and Clear Cover on collection date.
To celebrate the launch, Samsung will be holding a consumer carnival, S6 Delights, at Civic Plaza, Ngee Ann City, on April 4 and 5, 11am to 9pm.
The Galaxy S6 4G+ will be available from April 11 with 32GB, 64GB and 128GB storage options at recommended retail prices of S$998, S$1,148 and S$1,288 respectively, available in White Pearl, Black Sapphire and Gold Platinum.
The Galaxy S6 edge 4G+ will be available from April 11 with 32GB, 64GB and 128GB storage options at recommended retail prices of S$1,168, S$1,298 and S$1,448 respectively, available in White Pearl, Black Sapphire and Gold Platinum.