Huawei is certainly making up for lost time. While the pandemic has paused product launches for much of the year, the China giant has responded with the launch of six new products tonigh (Singapore time).
The new additions are:
- Huawei FreeBuds Pro. The true wireless stereo earphones support intelligent dynamic noise cancellation and intelligently identify ambient noise based on the user’s immediate surroundings to offer optimal noise cancelling performance.
- Huawei FreeLace Pro. , Featuring improved active noise cancellation, it comes with a pair of 14mm aluminium-magnesium alloy dynamic drivers with bass tubes to offer high fidelity audio for the great listening experience.
- Huawei Watch GT 2 Pro. This smartwatch offers up to two weeks of battery life, more than 100 workout modes, plus pro-grade fitness data tracking features.
- Huawei Watch Fit. Weighing just 34g, it is light but certainly not lacking in feature, in particular the newly upgraded Huawei TruSeen 4.0 heart rate technology, which provides 24-hour heart monitoring to track changes in blood oxygen, sleep and stress conditions.
- Huawei MateBook X. The 1kg notebook measures just 13.6mm at its thickest point and is smaller than an A4 paper. It is also the first Huawei notebook to support Wi-Fi 6, which is thrice faster than Wi-Fi 5 for quicker connectivity and better productivity.
- Huawei MateBook 14. Powered by the AMD Ryzen 4000 H Series processor, it has a 2K FullView Display and supports smart features including multi-screen collaboration.
“Great user experiences are always founded on innovation, but our journey of innovation always begins and ends with consumers. In future, we will continue working with our valued partners to offer more smart and high-quality experiences to consumers worldwide,” said Richard Yu, Executive Director and CEO of Huawei Consumer Business Group.
Local pricing and availability to be advised on a later date.