Huami has release the Amazfit Band 5 that packs the same functions as a sports gym band plus a thorough health management assistant and smarter interactions.
Available now in the US at US$44.90, this affordable wearable aims to help everyone stay active and young.
Here’s a quick overview of its features:
- 24/7 heart rate measurement with resting heart rate, heart rate zones and high heart rate alert.
- Blood oxygen saturation measurement that is comparable with professional oxygen analysers.
- Daily heart rate data assessment to suggest the amount of activity needed to stay healthy.
- Sleep quality measurement, including light sleep, deep sleep and rapid eye movement to understand sleep patterns.
- Menstrual period tracking helps females keep track of their menstrual periods and ovulation periods.
- Stress monitoring to calculate stress level through heart rate variability.
- Breathing exercise guide to help relieve stress.
Longer and smarter
Amazfit Band 5 has up to 15-day battery life and Amazon Alexa built-in to make life easier and more fun. Ask questions, search for information, get translations, create shopping lists, and set alarms and timers using Alexa.
The devices features a 1.1-inch AMOLED colour display with a 126×294 resolution protected by 2.5D tempered glass and anti-fingerprint coating.
Amazfit Band 5 will be released in other markets from October.