Huawei has announced new flagship products for the Asia-Pacific region. Most of these have already been introduced earlier in China.
- Huawei nova 8i smartphone: Targeted at a younger audience, it is slim with curved design, sports a 6.67-inch bezel-less screen, and packs a 64MP high-resolution main camera and rear quad camera system.
- Huawei MatePad series tablet: The new MatePad Pro 12.6-inch, MatePad Pro 10.8-inch, and MatePad 11 are powered by HarmonyOS 2 and can be paired with Huawei PCs and the MateView for multi-screen collaboration.
- Huawei Watch 3 series smartwatch: Lets users make phone calls and listen to music using the same phone number and data plan as their smartphones. It is akin to a personal fitness and health management assistant with more than 100 workout modes.
- Huawei FreeBuds 4: The next-generation open-fit Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) wireless Bluetooth earbuds automatically detect the user’s ear shape to determine the optimum noise cancellation algorithm when ANC is switched on.
- Huawei MateView and MateView GT monitors: The MateView features a 28.2-inch 3:2 panel that supports a high resolution of 3840×2560 and can be paired with smartphones, laptops and tablets wirelessly. As Huawei’s first curved monitor for gaming and e-sports, the MateView GT comes with a 34-inch 165 Hz curved screen with a screen ratio of 21:9 and a resolution of 3440×1440, and a SoundBar to create an immersive entertainment experience for players.
“Huawei will continue to provide more powerful smart devices, and strive to bring a more perfect, richer and comprehensive smart life experience in all scenarios to consumers in the APAC region,” said Alex Lin, President of Huawei Consumer Business Group APAC.