More than 1,000 participants attending the NVIDIA AI Conference in Singapore next week are in for a treat as the organisers are bringing in a tantalising line-up of speakers.
The two keynote speakers are Dr David B Kirk, NVIDIA Fellow and inventor of more than 60 patents and patent applications relating to graphics design; and Dr Wanli Min, AI scientist of Alibaba Cloud, who will touch on A Revolutionary Road to Data Intelligence.
Besides these two, there are special guest-of-honour Chng Kai Fong, Managing Director of Singapore’s Economic Development Board, and a panel discussion on AI for the Future of Singapore Economy.
The upcoming NVIDIA AI Conference in Singapore on October 24 will feature a prominent line-up of speakers from around the world. With a strong focus on the transformation that artificial intelligence (AI) has brought about globally, the speakers will cover smart cities, industry and research and development in three tracks.
The line-up includes luminaries and experts from the industry, academia, research, and technology vendors – from startups to technology giants.
Other prominent speakers include:
- Garry Swan, Executive Manager of Scientific Computing Platforms, Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO), Australia
- Jane Shen Shengmei, Assistant Director, Panasonic R&D Center Singapore
- Li GuangDa, CTO and Co-Founder, ViSenze, Singapore
- Albert Alexander, Co-Founder and CEO, Glueck Technologies, Malaysia
- Steve Lee Hee Kwang, Chief Information Officer and Group SVP (Technology), Changi Airport Group, Singapore
- Marcelo H Ang Jr, Associate Professor and Director, Advanced Robotics Centre, National University of Singapore
Register for the conference at https://www.nvidia.com/en-sg/ai-conference/.